Monday, January 28, 2008

Bedard Out?


Peter Angelos is an idiot.

If he lets this trade happen, he should be forced to sell the team. It shouldn't even be an option, they should sit him down, put a rifle to his head, and force him to sign on the dotted line. I've said it a million times over - Angelos has NO idea what he's doing.

The Orioles are in a rebuilding stage? Oh really? So instead of building around a 28 year-old lefty ace, they're going to deal him for prospects and see what happens? What a bunch of fucking horseshit...Thank sweet baby Jesus I don't live in that festering hemmeroid of a city anymore, because if I did, and I had to listen to the local reporters try and flip this trade into a positive story, I would track them down at Checkers and gouge out their fat eyeballs with a tire-iron.

No comments: