Thursday, January 17, 2008

Probably as Creepy as it Gets Comparison #7


Okay, I don't know why I had the desire, or what made me want to track down who Brian Bruney resembles, because he's nothing more than a mediocre middle-reliver, but I was so fucking motivated to find out, I wasted over an hour doing it...and then it hit me. He looks just like this guy. Who is this guy? Well, you've all seen him. His name is Chris Bauer. He's a character actor who has played everything from a child molester - "The Devil's Advocate" - to reserve outfielder Bob Cerv in the Mickey Mantle exploiting HBO film, "61". Here are some of his other acting credits: "Face Off", "High Fidelity", "8MM", and "The Untouchables". If you haven't seen any of these movies, immediately walk into oncoming traffic.

No comments: