Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Creepy Comparison #25: Let Me Explain

This one is more of a personal anecdote. Now, it's very unlikely you know who either of these guys are. Any WMHG? reader who's also an avid baseball fan might know the dude on the left is Adrian Gonzalez. He's having a big season, currently leading the NL in RBI. I was watching the Padres sweep the Mets in a 4 game set this past weekend and on Sunday, I noticed the guy on the right up at bat (he's on the Padres now, too). I naturally assumed he was Adrian Gonzalez, but then 2 batters later, Adrian Gonzalez came up to bat and I almost spit up my Gatorade (it was 105 degrees in NYC on Sunday) all over the living room. Turns out, it's his brother Edgar Gonzalez. So in actuality, it's not really that weird or creepy at all. They're brothers and they resemble each other. But from afar on TV while I was an hour deep into my heat stroke it was creepy squared. You had to be there, I guess.

1 comment:

Joan of said...

This is almost as funny as Chode planning a trip to NY while I'm in Italy.