Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Creepy Comparison #36: America's Darling(s)


By now, I'm sure all of you are sick and tired of seeing the face on the right. I know I am. And it's not because I'm jealous - which I am (fuck fame, the guy gets to take in 12,000 calories a day while I eat a faggity salad). No, it's because I truly believe overexposure is a celebrity killer. Just look at Carrot Top - who knows where he'd be if all that fame had simply passed him by?

Michael Phelps is bound to take the same tragic route. On top of the world one day, doing coke off a homeless man's dick the next - I've seen it happen a million times. And it just so happens that the man Phelps resembles so much is another fallen titan, the one and only Ghorghe Muresan. Once the a creepy as fuck promising Hollywood transplant from the NBA, Muresan disappeared into overexposure purgatory, where he's probably helping someone get shit off the top shelf or cleaning the chandeliers.

Choose wisely, Michael, you're fate is looking at you in the mirror. Only it's not a mirror. It's a window, and it's actually Ghorghe Mureson staring back at you, looking for some crackers to eat.

2 comments:

AK-47 said...

That's so spot on I'm sick to my stomach. I wonder if they have the weird twins-seperated-at-birth thing going when one feels what they other is doing. Like when Phelps is in the pool Muresan feels wet. Likewise, with Phelps when someone pees on Muresan. Hmmmm?

Douglas said...

That's the best Creepy Comparison so far..."wanna smell like me?"