Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Creepy Comparison #35: Who You Callin' A SCRUB?

That's 100% Hollywood right there! First, slugging for your Los Angeles Dodgers (and getting Joe Torre back into the Playoffs again) is a young Manny Ramirez. He seems to be having a great time in LA hitting around .600. Angry in Boston, now who knows why he's happy? Does anyone really know? Ohh, that's right, no one does, cause his mind was stunted at age 9 and he acts like a child. He's also apparently the less tan version of the gentleman on the right. Donald Faison, of such classics as Clueless, Can't Hardly Wait and Trippin', can now be seen regularly on SCRUBS. I don't know why I like that show, but I do. Wait, I do know why. Cause they used to have it on after Seinfeld @ 11pm and I was too lazy to change the channel.

No comments: