Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Creepy Comparison #38: The Playoffs Part I

Up first is none other than phenom pitcher, Scott Kazmir - who, by the way, was once part of the New York Mets organization. Scott is a left-handed starter who enjoys going out to dinner with friends and dating tall, leggy blonds with breast implants and a penchant for being gagged during foreplay. On the right is former American Idol runner-up Clay Aiken, who likes dick - any kind will do.


Speaking of dick(s), here we have the mediocre-at-best Stephen Baldwin, of great movies like The Usual Suspects, and awful, brain-retarding movies like Bio-Dome(fuck off, this movie was as entertaining as flying a kite). His partner up there is late addition Mark Kotsay, who can play several different positions, and also can grow several different styles of beard. As you can see, none of them are groundbreaking.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Doc:

Your assessment of Bio Dome is so wrong that I feel genuinely mad for reading your post. Bio-Dome is easily in the Top 10 greatest movies of all time, which also includes: Black Knight (Martin Lawrence), I-Spy (Owen Wilson/Eddie Murphy– if you haven’t seen it, you’re cheating yourself), It’s Pat (the SNL skits), Mr. Deeds, Deuce Bigalow, Deuce Bigalow 2, National Security, Bad Boys 2.

Ro-sham-bo for the dome, Doc?

Doc Holliday said...

I do not consider myself a connoisseur of many things, I don't know wine, I'm not a music freak, and trying weird food is not my thing, but I do, however, consider myself a movie buff - to the fullest.

Now, I'm assuming you are joking with your selections, so I appreciate the list because it does contain some of the worst movies/ideas ever. But as far as Bio-Dome goes, that shit holds up as well as George Seifert's boner.