Monday, December 1, 2008

Creepy Comparison #53: Give Me the 'Mora'



Here's one that took me a while to put my finger on only because I didn't know who the guy on the left actually was. On the right is all of our favorite NFL coach, Jim Mora, Sr. He's the guy that flipped out as head coach of the Colts (before their recent streak of great years under Dungy) when a reporter asked if he thought they'd make the playoffs. If you don't know what I'm referring to, do something that Doc has told you do to in a previous post as a stupidity penalty.

Mora's obviously been out of the limelight recently, but I swear I'd seen him coaching a college team. Much to my chagrin, after yelling out to anyone around me that would listen, "Holy crap, isn't that that crazy freak Mora?!", I discovered that it was not The Silver Fox (my nickname for him), but rather some other coach that apparently goes to the same barber. This is Greg Robinson. I know nothing about him other than that he coaches Syracuse and they beat Notre Dame. So, the next time you walk into your local barber, be like Greg and say, "Hey, Enzo...give me the 'Mora'!"

1 comment:

Mister Turkey said...

Everyone should be familiar with Coach Mora after his appearance in those HILARIOUS ads for Coors Light. The ads are so funny, just thinking about them makes me squirt chocolate sauce in my underoos.