Monday, February 23, 2009

Creepy Comparison # 64: Dreamy...



"The Next Big Thing." Those can be hard words to live up to. Especially when you're a teen heart-throb/pitcher for a team that calls a cesspool home. We all know the World Series MVP'n, Survivor contestant/Playboy Playmate marry'n, left-handed sling'n fella on the left. That's Cole Hamels, the guy who loves to talk. On the right is someone named "Zach Efron." Sounds like a made up name to me. I don't actually know who he is, but for some reason I was watching a bit of the Oscars last weekend and he was a presenter. It took me 5 whole minutes to stop wondering why Cole Hamels was presenting an award. That was a weird 5 minutes.

2 comments:

Doc Holliday said...

You know you had an Oscar party with some sort of salty, exotic dip.

xGooks said...

You know how I know you're gay?