Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shine the Light Over Here For a Second!


Daryl Strawberry likes to have sex with groupies in front of clubhouse attendants. Go figure. I thought he only liked to blow coke off of toilet seats in front of them.

According to the NY Post, Strawberry's new book: "Straw: finding my Way", will bare all - well, everything Jeff Pearlmen already wrote about in, "The Bad Guys Won", just with more graphic BJ, HJ and VJ details.

Here's a quick blurb:
"I was in the clubhouse, having one last quickie with this cute little Florida girl. Charlie Samuels, the equipment manager, came in and caught us. He just stood there shaking his head while I finished up."
Now, how Strawberry found time to write a book between all those rehab escapes and jail sentences, I don't know, but I'm curious to see what Straw decided to reveal. More than likely, it's just a sad attempt for the Straw to steal some of Jose "The Truth" Canseco's headlines, but who knows, maybe we'll find out Gary Carter didn't pray every Sunday and Sid Fernandez wasn't retarded.

It's due out in April. Get in line, you perverts.

2 comments:

Mister Turkey said...

Move over Wilt Chamberlain.

Doc Holliday said...

Well, I guess the girl can be happy she wasn't with Robbie Alomar.

http://deadspin.com/5151247/does-roberto-alomar-have-aids-girlfriends-lawsuit-says-yes