Friday, May 15, 2009

Creepy Comparison #71: Hilarity

*thanks to LB for the heads up on these two striking gentlemen

Remember the TV show "Blossom"? The show about the fat girl who wore gay hats and kept company with a whorish best friend, a deadbeat dad who plowed through all the neighborhood women, a senile grandfather, a retarded brother, and another brother who was homeless or some shit? Remember how popular the retarded brother got? See the picture on the right, Joey Lawrence. I was in middle school when this show started its path to mediocrity, and I remember all of the girls sweating that zany Joey. And it really pissed me off. In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have been wearing those green Levi 560's or that Jets starter jacket, so I really have nobody to blame but myself.

Over there on the left is none other than the hilarious clubhouse prankster Nick Swisher. What makes Swisher even more funny is hearing someone like Jon Miller verbally masturbate over how Swish "loosens up the clubhouse". Say it seven more times, Jon, I don't think I heard you the first fifty, your creepy grunting and moaning was getting in the way...

No comments: