Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Creepy Comparison #74: Songs That Make You Naked


When I was a freshman in college, stumbling around seedy bars with a cigarette dangling from my mumbling lips, drinking floaters off tables, "Thong Song" became a hit. It would come on, and immediately I'd be returned from whatever foggy dark place I was lost in. Girls would robotically jump up onto bars and drop their pants or lift their skirts. It was like a rock star just walked in and ordered a tall glass of half-nudity. Many of the co-eds shaking their asses on the bar did not belong there. But many of them did. What a time in was.

So, the other guy is Jimmy Rollins. Although I am not a Mets fan, I do hope Rollins catches Swine Flu, because he is an asshole, a rotten, rotten asshole, who doesn't know when to shut the fuck up. Too harsh for your virgin ears? Grow up, I'm half-kidding. I actually hope he catches the bubonic plague.

No comments: