Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BREAKING NEWS: We're Out!

It is a sad, sad day here at Why's My Head Growing, because as of today, we are closing the doors for good. It was a good run - almost 2 years, but the times thay are a changing. And it's not you, it's us. We did this...We did this. Shh, shh, it's going to be okay...I know all 27 of you readers are upset, and we thank you from the bottom of our blackened hearts for sticking with us. But before you delete this link from your bookmarks, I want to let you know that there is a sliver of light at the end of the tunnel. Because in death, there is life. In life, there is remembrance...or some hokey fucking shit like that.

So, I'll be continuing my high-blood-pressure hate-fueled tirades over at 3:10 to Joba (Full URL: 310toJoba.blogspot.com).

They've been gracious enough to take me in with open arms. Or with brutal indifference, but who's counting, really? But they're good people, and And by "good people" I mean "sarcastic assholes who appreciate the fine art of insult and mock". They encouraged me to bring over some of our retread unique featured posts, so you'll be reading the same shit, just on a different site! WHO'S FUCKING PUMPED?

I predict that I will assimilate smoothly.

Here's one more video for the road before I go. I'll be listening to Bob Seger in the car if you need me.




CLICK HERE TO 3:10 IN CASE YOU MISSED THE OTHER PLUG

3 comments:

xGooks said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOO

OOOO....


OOO?


you will be missed.

by all 6 of us.

thanks for bringing me into the world of urine-related videos.

Doc Holliday said...

I'll be bringing the urine heavy over at 3:10. Don't you worry...

David Marshall Jr. said...

Please come back in 2010. Also, bring yo boy Johnny Utah with you. Por favor.